Predictive ERP is now available on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace!
Intelligent algorithms based on logical or pattern models are the foundation of the next-generation supply chain management systems. Easy plug-and-play integration in combination with unlimited scalability is essential. To serve this need, Predictive ERP has been built on the Microsoft Azure platform technology, supporting large scale enterprise implementations.
Anticipate and control your bottlenecks with Predictive ERP and get more value out of your ERP
Delivering products on time with minimum waste and the maximum margin is crucial to stay competitive in the market. In the last 30 years, ERP systems have been implemented to improve supply chain management. However, even the best ERP systems often lack in supporting resource utilization optimization based on detailed enterprise operations models and intelligent algorithms.
Predictive ERP adds this missing functionality to your ERP, allocating automatically each operation to appropriate resources by optimizing the global utilization level anticipating bottlenecks.
With Predictive ERP you can
- Enable a dynamic operations shop floor control based real-time feedback
- Conduct a bottleneck simulation of the supply chains for long term planning
- Run tactical analyses, simulations or resource optimization based on a unique model
- Optimize the utilization of your resources throughout the end-to-end delivery processes
in real-time - from development to customer services
- Anticipate bottlenecks with the recovery scenario simulation
Ensure on-time delivery
To ensure a sustainable and profitable on-time delivery to the customer, it requires a strong anticipation and control capability, such as:
- On-time delivery with minimum waste and maximum margin
- Bottleneck analysis and white space minimization
- Long-, mid- and short-term capacity planning
- Real-time resource utilization optimization and control
- Real-time operations feedback and analytics
So far, most enterprises have operated their delivery and capacity planning based on lead time models.
Such planning methods do not allow to anticipate resource bottlenecks or disturbance.
With Predictive ERP, we provide a solution that overcomes the limitations to anticipate, identify and prevent actions by simulating recover scenarios to unblock bottlenecks.
Predictive ERP in a nutshell
Based on Microsoft Azure Technology, Predictive ERP is a parametrized Enterprise Resource model that allows you to describe, in detail, operations as well as the industrial system behavior and capacity. The solution provides dedicated simulation and optimization algorithms to predict and optimize industrial and delivery scenarios. It allows you to optimize your production schedule in real-time on shop floor task level, triggering your machines, workers or other resources ensuring to the highest level of utilization.
Key benefits of Predictive ERP include
- End-to-end planning support - from long-term capacity planning to short-term operational
optimization with one operating model and single solution
- Support for delivery driven operational budget planning (AOP)
- Identification of possible bottlenecks in advance
- Maximized resource utilization
- Collection of live feedback from operations for real-time re-scheduling and resource
- Resource balancing and utilization optimization on a shift-to-shift basis
- Cost-effective, improving budget and workload
- Real-time feedback from operations
- Swift response to disruptions with simulation of solutions validated
- Software as a Service for flexible scalability and on-demand licensing, short-term
availability with limited set-up effort
Would you like to learn more about our software solution Predictive ERP?
Have a look at Microsoft Azure Marketplace page:
or check it out for yourself and start your complimentary demo now:
You have specific questions?
Feel free to contact us by using the contact form or by calling +49 (0) 711 794 189 - 0.
We are happy to help!