Progress by forecast - take the right decisions from the very beginning
Optimize your production and business processes with accurate forecasts
Producing companies are confronting growing challenges concerning increasing product diversity, shorter delivery times, and flexibility with consistent and, in fact, better quality. As an internationally operating software provider in the Industry 4.0 environment, we are developing highly flexible and secure web-based solutions for the most diverse applications.
With the deployment of Predictive ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), you can predict possible event scenarios today itself, as well as take planned measures and, in the process, adapt your supply chain and manufacturing processes predictively.
Predictive analytics forecast models enable future-oriented decisions:
By simulating scenarios in which even complex influences are taken into consideration, future developments can be forecast and presented.
Long-term planning and dynamic simulation analysis
- Analyze and improve your supply chain through dynamic simulation even before you start your production
- Check operative strategies for efficiency and compare various planning alternatives
- Take well-founded and economically meaningful investment decisions based on AI- safeguarded results
Long-term workload optimization & sequence planning with APS
- Achieve transparency, increase productivity and lower your costs by having a predictive and comprehensive view of your processes
- Innovative algorithms react early and flexibly to recurring and future production and market fluctuations
- Establish predictive measures based on material flow and resource models
Operational workload optimization with line balancing
- New production technologies and shorter innovation cycles require fast planning results and systems that flexibly adapt to new product and production environment requirements
- Remain competitive despite the increasingly fast-changing market conditions with a medium-term simulation of optimized production scenarios
Resource optimization on the shop floor
- Utilize your production lines optimally, respond to fluctuations on short notice, and enhance resource utilization with the help of line balancing in day-to-day and long-term planning
- Avoid waste, enhance your share of adding value, and improve your response capability with resource simulation models that identify plan deviations in advance and undertake plan adjustments
They trust us
Some of our customers:
Predictive ERP -
Intelligent enterprise operation mangement app suite
Design effective processes
Predictive ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) - the add-on for ERP systems makes your data usable profitably.
Make your decisions with the help of accurate forecasts in real-time and execute the necessary actions automatically, starting from a goal defined in advance.
The results of these real-time decisions are integrated by the system automatically and independently in intelligent, operative processes for continuous process optimization.
By a proactive identification and resolution of unexpected disruptions, your supply chain processes are optimized and as a result, designed significantly more efficiently, for example, for demand planning, maintenance, supervision, or pricing.
VSM 4.0 -
Digital Value Stream Modeler
Fast & effective mapping of value streams
Value stream for getting a feel!
Digital value stream analysis and value stream design with VSM 4.0
VSM 4.0 is a cloud- and web-based value stream tool specially developed for tablet applications.
With VSM 4.0, map value streams quickly, easily, and directly on the shop floor with the help of mobile touch-screen devices.
Automatically read off the calculated key figures, identify and document processes, material flows, defects, and weak points.
The value stream software enables direct comparison and simulation of different value streams using existing planning data.
iFAKT Mixed Reality
Visualization of 3D data by gesture control -
where the body becomes the mouse
With the help of our patented application iMiRA (iFAKT Mixed Reality), we have developed a system for the factory of the future, which allows ideas from the real world to be mapped virtually, and enables paperless and interactive working.
With iMiRA, 3D construction data can be visualized and controlled with gestures directly in production halls. The production employee points to a component and the matching 3D geometry is displayed on a mobile device. The employee can hide, highlight or display additional information about components. Learn more about iMiRA: